61. A variation in the representation of the waterfall model is called
(A) Classic life cycle
(C) Incremental process model
(D) Spiral model
62. The most common manifestation of separation of software into separately named and addressable components is called
63. ............... is an indication of the relative interdependence among modules.
64. The diagram which help you to determine the functionality and features of the software from the user's perspective.
(A) Class diagram
(B) Deployment diagram
(C) Sequence diagram
(D) Use-case diagram
65. ............... testing is focuses on the functional requirements of the software.
(A) White-box testing
(B) Black-box testing
(C) Condition testing
(D) Unit testing
66. The software metric that provides a quantitative measure of the logical complexity of a program.
(A) Cylcomatic complexity
(B) Defect removal efficiency
(C) Object-oriented metrics
67. ............... is the most widely used strategy for statistical quality assurance in industry.
(A) Pareto principle
(C) Six Sigma
68. .............. is an agile software development approach.
(A) Extreme programming
(B) Quality function deployment
(D) Unified process
69. ................ provide a notation that translates actions and conditions described in a use case into a tabular form.
(A) Decision tree
(C) Linear structures
(D) Decision tables
70. .............. is a project scheduling method.
(B) Scrum model
71. The bus carries bits between
(A) Microprocessor and Memory
(B) Microprocessor and I/Os
(C) Memory and I/Os
(D) Microprocessor, Memory and I/Os
72. The Gray code for the binary number 1011102 is
73. Simplify the expression AB + A(B + C) + B(B + C) using Boolean algebra techniques is
(A) C + AC
(B) A + AC
(C) B + AC
(D) B + AB
74. How many 74154 4-line-to-16-line decoders are necessary to decode a six-bit binary number?
75. The binary equivalent for the BCD number 10000101 is
76. How many states are there in an eight-bit Johnson counter sequence?
77. How many clock pulses are required to serially enter a byte of data into an eight-bit shift register?
78. How many address bits are required for a 2048-bit memory?
(A) 10 bits
(B) 11 bits
(C) 12 bits
(D) 13 bits
79. How many tracks are there on a typical 5 ½ inch floppy disk?
80. Visual cryptography is mainly used for
(A) Text encryption
(B) Video encryption
(C) Audio encryption
(D) Image encryption