41. The command that allows us to select similarly coloured adjacent area is:
42. The print option which ignores all imported graphics, and prints rectangle with X marks in their place fastly is:
43. The HSB mode in Photoshop comprises the components:
(A) High, Saturation, Bright
(B) Hue, Saturation, Brightness
(C) High, Storage, Bright
(D) Hue, Strong, Brightness
44. What are the three basics shapes?
(A) Octagon, triangle, sphere
(B) Rectangle, Octagon, sphere
(C) Square, circle, triangle
(D) Square, circle, rectangle
45. Which file format is for Photoshop?
46. Which device is used as the standard pointing device in a Graphical User Environment?
(D) Track ball
47. Which technology is used in Compact disks?
48. Operating system comes under:
(A) System Software
(B) Application Software
(D) None of the above
49. ………….. is a hardware or peripheral device used to send data to a computer.
(A) Input device
(B) Output device
50. The memory which is known as a volatile memory is:
51. OCR stands for:
(A) Optical Character Recognition
(B) Optical Code Leader
(C) Optical Character Reader
(D) Optical Code Recognition
52. In windows which key should be pressed while selecting a group of adjacent files or folders:
53. ………….. allows users to view and manipulate basic system settings and changing accessibility options.
(B) Windows Explorer
(C) Task bar
(D) Control panel
54. ………… is an example of softcopy.
55. Processing speed in computers is measured in:
(A) Milli volts (mV)
(C) Giga Byte
(D) Giga Hertz
56. To copy formatting of a selection to a specific location, the shortcut key is:
(A) Ctrl + C
(B) Format painter
(C) Ctrl + F
(D) Paste special
57. Form which menu can create Header and Footer?
(A) Insert menu
(B) View menu
(C) Format menu
(D) Tools menu
58. The default lines to drop for drop cap is:
(A) 3 lines
(B) 2 lines
(C) 4 lines
(D) 8 lines
59. Minimum Zoom percentage supported by MS Word is:
60. Which feature do you use to create Newspaper?
(C) Bullets and Numbering