81. Among the four options given below find the word which does not have a related meaning as the word ‘Judicious’.
82. Among the four options given below find the word which has opposite meaning of the word ‘combat’.
83. Choose the pair in which the words are differently related.
(A) Canberra - Australia
(B) Algeria - Africa
(C) Norway - Europe
(D) Iran - Asia
84. In the following, find the number that replaces the ‘....?....’
846 : 624 : : 774 : ‘....?....’
85. Examine carefully the following statements and answer the question given below :
A and B play football and cricket.
B and C play cricket and hockey.
A and D play basketball and football
C and D play hockey and basketball.
Who plays football, basketball and hockey ?
86. Arrange the following words as per the order in the dictionary :
(A) (iii), (ii), (i), (iv), (v)
(B) (iii), (ii), (i), (v), (iv)
(C) (i), (ii), (iii), (v), (iv)
(D) (ii), (iii), (i), (iv), (v)
87. If February 1, 2004 is Wednesday, then what day is March 3, 2004 ?
88. In the following number series, one number is wrong. Find the wrong number.
89. The shape of acceleration versus mass graph for constant force is :
(C) Straight line
90. The tank appears shallow than its actual depth, due to :
91. In n-type semiconductor the majority carriers are :
(C) Electrons and Holes
(D) None of these
92. In a given sample there are 10, 000 radio-active atoms of half-life period 1 month. The number of atoms remaining without disintegration at the end of 3 months is :
(B) 5, 000
(C) 2, 500
(D) 1, 250
93. A convex lens is placed in water, its focal length :
(C) Remains the same
94. Principles of Law of Inheritance were enunciated by :
95. The infective stage of malarial parasite plasmodium that enters human body is :
(D) minuta form
96. Respiratory centre in human beings is :
(B) medulla oblongata
97. Artificial ripening of fruits is accomplished by treatment with :
(A) Sodium chloride
(B) Indole-3 acetic acid
(D) Ethelene gas
98. In mammals ammonia produced by metabolism is converted into urea in the :
99. The 17th Laureans World Sports Award, 2015 for Life Time Achievement was given away to Niki Landa for:
(D) Motor racing
100. ‘Ardhanareeswaran’ the famous novel written by :
(A) Sugatha Kumari
(B) Perumal Murugan
(C) Akbar Kakkattil
(D) C. Radhakrishnan