81. Heimlich maneuver is mainly used for?
(B) Heat injuries
82. Rasas which causes vatakopana?
83. Ocusert type of drug delivery is by?
(A) Placing directly under tongue
(B) Placing directly under eye lid
(C) Placing directly inside uterus
(D) Directly in nasal mucosa
84. As per National Immunization Schedule for infants DPT is given in?
(A) 6,10,14 weeks intra muscular
(B) 6,10,14 weeks subcutaneous
(C) At birth orally
85. Rakta BharaSamaka among the following?
86. Part used of Woodfordia fruticosa?
87. List of poisonous substance of A.S.U medicines placed in?
(A) Schedule M(I)
(B) Schedule N
(C) Schedule E (I)
(D) Schedule M (II)
88. Sodhana of Gairika?
(A) Washing in hot water
(B) washing in cold water
(C) Washing in Boiling water
(D) Bhavana with Ksheera
89. According to Sargadhara one karsha is the dose for?
90. G.M.P means?
(A) Gross Manufacturing Process
(B) Gross Manufacturing Period
(C) Good Manufacturing Practices
(D) Great Manufacturing Process
91. How much part Lavanga present in Avipattikara churna?
(A) 1 part
(B) 44 parts
(C) 11 parts
(D) 66 parts
92. According to Charaka plant Parts can be collected in Sarad rtu except
93. Best Anupana?
94. Symbol for Family planning Health and Contraception Services in India?
(A) Inverted Red Triangle
(B) Red Triangle
(C) Blue Triangle
(D) Inverted Blue triangle
95. Purification procedure of vatsanabhi?
(A) Kept in cows urine for 3days
(B) Equal part tankana is tied in cloth ,Swedana done in cows milk for 6hrs and washed in hot water
(C) Swedana in Goats milk for 6 hrs
(D) All the above
Answer: Question Cancelled
96. Official code containing a selected list of established drugs and medicinal preparations with descriptions of their physical properties and tests for identity,purity, and potency?
(A) medicinea India
(B) Indian pharm directory
(C) Indian Pharmacopoeia
(D) I P D
97. The ratio of Drug, Milk and water to prepare Ksheerapaka?
98. Dose of swarasa kalpana?
(A) 1 pala
(B) 1/2 pala
(C) 4 pala
(D) 3 pala
99. Phala vartis are used for?
100. Shelf life of choorna is?
(A) 4 months